Our attractions are the perfect blend of science, history, and fun.
For attractions that amaze, excite, and inform, Mystery Hill is the place to go! Our central location in the Blue Ridge mountains makes us the perfect escape, and with something for everyone in your family, no one will complain of being bored. Here’s a closer look at some of our attractions just outside of Boone, North Carolina
- The natural gravitational anomaly—Watch as water flows uphill, balls roll upwards, and people shrink and grow right before your eyes! Our famous gravitational anomaly is one of only 19 known gravitational vortexes in the world and is worth the visit alone.
- The Hall of Mystery—Enjoy a variety of hands-on science activities, like optical illusions, a shadow wall, a flying mirror, and much, much more.
- Bubblerama—Play with giant bubbles, blow a giant bubble around a person, and have fun with bubble wands at Bubblerama.
- The 1903 Dougherty House Museum—Home of the founder of Appalachian State University, this museum was the first one in the area to have electricity. Come explore what life in the Boone area was like at the turn of the century!
- The Moon Mullin’s Native American Artifacts Museum—One of the largest private collections of Native American artifacts in the world, this museum represents 20 states and features over a quarter million different pieces.
Contact us today for more info about our many attractions or buy your tickets today to get in on the fun.
What People Say
– Katleen W.
– Amanda M.
– Ember K.