Our variety of tourist attractions has something for everyone!
Are you looking for a great way to spend your vacation time? Located just outside of Boone, North Carolina, Mystery Hill has plenty of tourist attractions like you’ve never seen before! With everything from family-friendly attractions to options for the avid outdoor adventurer, we at Mystery Hill know that you will enjoy your time exploring all that the Boone area has to offer. We have many tourist attractions, such as:
- Museums- Whether you want to play with hands-on scientific activities or learn about the Native Americans who inhabit this area of the world, our museums have some great collections that are enjoyable as well as informative.
- Tomahawk Hill- If you are looking to test out your archery, knife- or axe-throwing skills, there is no place better than Tomahawk Hill! We work with experts and beginners alike and with safety as a top priority, everyone will have a good time.
- Eateries- Make sure you keep yourself fueled for all the adventures and outdoor activities ahead with one of our many delectable eateries.
- Shopping- Shop ‘til you drop with our variety of shopping options that will have every shopping enthusiast happy.
- Outdoor Adventures- Fishing, hiking, nature trails, and a gravitational anomaly like you’ve never experienced are just some of the activities that make up our outdoor adventures!
- Build-A-Stick- Come home with a souvenir that you’ll use time and time again when you join in designing and creating your own hiking stick.
For more than 70 years, we here at Mystery Hill have been hosting tourists and adventurers. Come join us and see our fantastic tourist attractions for yourself today!