There are plenty of tourist attractions in the Charlotte area, but Mystery Hill is truly unique.
When you are trying to choose between tourist attractions near Charlotte, North Carolina, it can be a hard decision. The good news for you is that here at Mystery Hill, we have something for everyone. First, it is our gravitational anomaly, which makes us truly unique. Have you ever seen water flow uphill or felt the need to stand at a 45-degree angle? Unless you have visited Mystery Hill before, chances are slim.
There are plenty of other features that make Mystery Hill stand out amongst tourist attractions:
- Tomahawk Hill: We offer a range of activities like archery, knife-throwing, axe-throwing and even Cherokee blow darts. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you can enjoy learning a new skill or improving your existing skills.
- Outdoor fun: Do you love hiking or biking? We offer both, as well as fishing opportunities. If you want a unique souvenir to remember your outdoor adventure here, we offer a build-a-stick activity that gives you the chance to create your own hiking stick.
- Museums: We have a large collection of Native American artifacts and a historical exhibit showing 19th century life in the area. We also have a hands-on science museum perfect for children of all ages and adults too.
- Eateries: Enjoy local treats like honey, ice cream, donuts and more as you take a break from your fun-filled schedule and relax a bit.
- Shopping: If you’d rather be shopping than hiking or shooting a bow, we’ve got you covered with great shopping options.
When it comes to choosing between tourist attractions, we know it can be hard, but over 70,000 visitors from around the world would tell you to come see us. We have been operating since 1948 and have earned a TripAdvisor certificate of excellence. Call today with any questions or to secure your reservations.