Visit one of our five unique retail shops to load up on souvenirs to commemorate your trip.
What’s a great trip without something to remember it with? Commemorate all the fun you had and excitement you experienced at Mystery Hill with a trip to one of our five unique retail shops. All our retail shops feature a great shopping experience and unique souvenirs you can’t find anywhere else.
Here’s some more information about each of our retail outlets, located just outside of Boone, North Carolina:
- The Main Gift Shop—Visit our main gift shop for souvenirs, toys, knives, swords, local honey, jams and jellies, t-shirts, home décor, and more.
- The Museum Shop—Did you enjoy your time at our Native American artifacts museum? Visit our museum shop for unique Native American and historical items.
- The Gem Mine Shop—If you’re a rock-hound, this shop is for you! Make sure you visit it after your gem mining experience to pick up items to remember your day.
- The Fossil Museum Shop—Are you a dinosaur lover? Our fossil museum shop is the place for you!
- The Java Rocks Coffee Shop—Pick up a cup of coffee and visit our small shop right off of Java Rocks Coffee Shop filled with fantasy-related items.
Cool off and see everything The Shops at Mystery Hill have to offer during your next visit to Mystery Hill! Want more information about our gift shops and the unique souvenirs found inside? Give us a call and we will be happy to answer any and all of your questions!