Mystery Hill and our rowdy neighbor, Tomahawk Hill, are now open from 9 am to 6 pm 7 days a week. As part of the Covid-19 Phase One business openings instituted in North Carolina, we will abide by the safe distancing rules, and will have limited, time-slotted tickets. We encourage visitors to buy tickets in advance on our website to avoid wait times outside. All attractions will be operating with some operational changes to help with social distancing and ramped up sanitation procedures. Front Porch Eats will operate for take out only but the onsite picnic areas have been set up for social distancing and will be open.
We are going to extend the expiration date on all current Vortex Pass Memberships to 2022! and any vortex passes purchased or renewed before June 30th will get $20 OFF and will also be valid until 2022!.
Here are the following precautions we are taking:
- Separate entrance and exit doors to limit cross traffic
- 6 ft separation in the ticketing queue line
- Plastic barriers separating staff and guests in ticketing line
- Staff will wear a mask and maintain social distance
- Anomaly tours will start every 30 min and will be private for only one group traveling together
- Access to the Museums, Tomahawk Hill and Gift Shops will be limited by occupancy to help with social distancing
- Front Porch Eats will operate for takeout only but guests can use our picnic tables which have been spread out to maintain social distancing
- We are adding hand sanitizing stations at the entrance to each of our exhibit areas and asking the guest to sanitize before they enter
- We are increasing our daily housekeeping cleaning of fixtures, exhibits, and handrails to several times per day
We look forward to seeing you soon!