Plan your next family reunion at Mystery Hill!
Are you planning a family reunion for your family in the area around Charlotte, North Carolina? For a truly unique family reunion experience, come visit us here at Mystery Hill. We have activities and attractions for all ages – whether your family includes plenty of toddlers, children and teens or if you are looking to keep the grandparents happy. When you plan your family reunion with us, the hardest thing will be figuring out what you want to do first because there are so many great choices!
- Museum of science and history: From hands-on activities to historical attractions, we have a wide variety of educational and fascinating exhibits and collections. Learn about life in the 19th century, study our collection of Native American artifacts, or even encase your child in a giant bubble!
- Outdoor activities: Whether your family enjoys hiking, fishing or riding bikes, we can help create your perfect outdoor adventure.
- Tomahawk Hill: From beginners to experts, everyone can have fun learning or honing skills like archery, knife-throwing, Cherokee dart blowing and axe-throwing safely.
- Shopping: Keep the shoppers in your family happy with a wide variety of “retail therapy” opportunities.
- Eateries: We want you to have the full local experience, so we have worked with local farms and vendors to bring you the best country eats and treats around. We have local honey, donuts, ice cream, cookies and more.
We are located an easy drive from Charlotte, and you are sure to have a family reunion that no one will ever forget, thanks to our unique gravitational anomaly and all our amenities. Call today to learn more or to make your reservations. We look forward to welcoming your family soon.