We all know that Santa covers the whole world delivering presents to good children in just one night, but have you ever stopped and asked yourself how? Santa has long used gravitational vortexes just like ours at Mystery Hill to warp himself from place to place! However this year some mischievous elves have messed with Santa’s vortex generator, setting it off early! Now elves are scattered all over our mysterious hillside. Bring your family to help rescue these stranded elves to save Christmas!
- Elf Hunt throughout the Park
- Christmas Crafts at Lillie’s Craft Cabin
- Christmas Themed Photos at Professor Finnegan’s Old Time Photos
- Gem Mining for Christmas Jewels at Prospector Hill
- Snowball Fights
- Historic Appalachian Christmas at the Dougherty House Museum
Friday and Saturday Nights:
All of the above but also features:
- YETI Encounter– Can you and your team beat the fearsome Yeti before he makes off with Santa’s elves?
- Roaming Carolers
- Christmas Light Walk
- Santa’s Landing – At the end of the light walk meet up with Santa as he collects his elves!
- The Spirit of Christmas – a 21 and up experience at the Dougherty House looking at holiday traditions of yesteryear featuring Yuletide adult libations.