We will review each donation request and may contribute tickets to non-profit organizations based on the following guidelines:
- Requests must be made by a federally licensed 501C3 non-profit organizations
- Requests should be made at least 60 days in advance of the event. Organizations are allowed to submit one request per calendar year.
- No phone, email or fax requests will be accepted.
Requests must be submitted either via the online form below or on letterhead and include:
- Background goals of the organization
- The intended use of the donation
- Ages of the children who will benefit (if applicable)
- When the donation is needed
- How many people will be attending the event
- Non-profit number (501 C3)
- Date, time and location of the event
- How the donation will be used (silent auction, live auction, raffle or door prize)
- How the event/donation will be marketed
- Organization contact (name, phone number, email, mailing address)
Please mail requests to:
Mystery Hill, Inc.
Attn: Donation Request
129 Mystery Hill Lane
Blowing Rock, NC 28605
Note: Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot confirm receipt of letters or provide status. Declined requests will not receive a response.
If your request is accepted, you will receive notification within 60 days. Thank you for thinking of Mystery Hill and giving us the opportunity to support so many wonderful organizations! We wish you the best in your fundraising.