Get Ready for the High Country Tomahawk League!
Here at Tomahawk Hill, we are looking forward to our Spring Tomahawk League! You don’t have to be an expert to use this as a chance to show off your skills in a fun and competitive environment. You can sign up as a team or get others from work or gather a group of friends together to sign up as a team. This is a great activity for those of you who want something fun to do on a regular basis or are looking to build team skills. Perfect for students or those needing to blow off some steam – this league is a great opportunity to be active and have some fun. There are also some great awards for the winners, so sign up today! (Please note that due to COVID restrictions, we have currently put the league on hold but will be starting it up as soon as possible).
SPRING TOMAHAWK LEAGUE
Tuesdays (dates TBA)
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM at Tomahawk Hill
- Each thrower plays 4-matches/night
- Every thrower competes individually but can also choose to compete on a team
- Season ends with playoff tournament
- Our axe throwing league will run for 7 weeks. You will be allowed to have practice throws and warm up.
- For the first 7 weeks everyone will get at least 40 competitive throws per night.
- Even though it is scored as an individual competition, we encourage you to sign up as a business or with friends to make it a fun sporting event!
- Women’s 1st & 2nd Place
- Men’s 1st & 2nd Place
- Team Champion